- Semi-detached bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 9 Fairmead Way is to be sold as an investment property with tenants in situ
- Gas central heating throughout
- Upvc double glazed conservatory
- Driveway and parking
- **Virtual tour available**
- EPC rating D
Astins are delighted to present this semi-detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in a sought after residential area.
The property has been extended to the rear to provides spacious accommodation throughout. Comprising a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The extension has created an additional dining room and generous conservatory, which makes this bungalow stand out from the rest. The home benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
There is a well maintained garden to the front and rear with off-road parking to the drive. The property is close to local shops, schools and a bus route.
Please note - 9 Fairmead Way is to be sold as an investment property with tenants in situ. *Virtual tour available*